- Cancer remains the #1 cause of death for children in America.
- Every 3 minutes a family hears the devastating words that their child has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Each year in the U.S., an estimated 15,780 children age 0-19 are diagnosed with cancer.
- 20% of children with cancer in the U.S. will not survive it.
We aim to win the game against cancer and we need your help! Donations support research at the Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University as well as Camp One Step by Children’s Oncology Services for pediatric cancer patients. The videos below detail their incredible work which we are honored to support.
Camp One Step by Children’s Oncology Services:
And their new Chicago Day Camp 2017:
Donate Today and Change a Life Forever!
- $50 – Arts & Craft supplies for creative fun
- $100 – Helps purchase program supplies for camper care packages
- $250 – Medical supplies & adaptive equipment
- $500 – Virtual Camper sponsorship
- $1,000 – In person Camper sponsorship for one week
- $2,000 – In-Person Camper sponsorship for two weeks
Committed to the battle to overcome cancer, Chicago’s Lurie Cancer Center is dedicated to scientific discovery, advancing medical knowledge, providing compassionate, state-of-the-art cancer care, and training the next generation of clinicians and scientists.
The Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center:
Your generosity can help fund a cure the following ways:
- $50,000 – Funds a doctor for a full year to work on a specific disease or project
- $25,000 – Buys a piece of laboratory equipment to support cancer research
- $10,000 – Funds a cancer patient on a clinical trial
- $5,000 – Pays for a cancer researcher to present their findings at an international conference
- $500 – Pays for a medical education and training course or one hour of life saving research
- $250 – Pays for fees during the course of chemotherapy or a half hour of life saving research